66A Cross Street, Boston, MA
You are a natural leader. You are passionate about a healthy lifestyle. You want work to be fun. The Juicery is looking for you! Become a Juicery Assistant Manager and discover what it means to be part of a great team!
The Juicery is a locally owned and operated, eco-friendly company that truly cares about the health of our community. Since we opened our first store in the seacoast of New England, The Juicery has been the coolest place to be because of our positive work environment and great staff.
Interested in becoming part of our story? Want to learn more? Please visit us at www.juicery.com.
We are looking for a motivated person that is eager to learn to be the Assistant Manager for our Boston location! Do you want to grow with us?
Managers in our juice bars are more than just passionate about serving fresh juice or a smoothie. They have the desire to promote healthy choices and overall well-being to customers and the community. They have experience managing in a high volume environment and love the challenge that comes with being busy. In addition, they have experience assisting with:
- Local Store Marketing
- Managing and maintaining cash handling
- Managing and enforcing food safety procedures
- Understanding profit & loss statements
- Coaching and developing staff
- Creating and maintaining a positive, inspiring work culture.
- Ordering and managing inventory
- As someone experienced at the Assistant Manager level, you know that running a successful operation comes from strong planning, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You have reliable transportation, flexibility in your schedule (this includes weekends and holidays), and you can pass a drug test.
- You are able to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as stand for a long time, bending regularly, and jumping for joy as often as possible.
Come work in a fun, flexible, fast paced environment and grow with us! Apply online today!