The Juicery is a locally owned and operated, eco-friendly company that truly cares about the health and happiness of our community. Since we opened our first store on the seacoast of New Hampshire, now with locations in Durham, Portsmouth, Boston and Newburyport, The Juicery has become a neighborhood staple. As a place of employment, The Juicery is regarded as fun and positive, truly a place to build a purposeful career.
We are currently seeking a highly-energized, motivated individual, to serve as assistant manager to our location in The North End of Boston, MA.
The Assistant Manager is key to our business and provides essential support to the owner and location manager.
As an Assistant Manager you would be responsible for supporting the manager to provide outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the health and wellness of our community, creating a profitable environment, and delivering exceptional customer experience. Our managers must be accountable for all aspects of food quality, productions, cleanliness, and maintenance of their locations.
- Local Store Marketing
- Managing and maintaining cash handling
- Managing and enforcing food safety procedures
- Coaching and developing staff
- Creating and maintaining a positive, inspiring work culture.
- Ordering and managing inventory
- As someone experienced at the management level, you know that running a successful operation comes from strong planning, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You have reliable transportation, flexibility in your schedule (this includes weekends and holidays)
- You are able to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as stand for a long time, bending regularly, and jumping for joy as often as possible.
Come work in a fun, flexible, fast paced environment and help our organization grow!
Starting off at $18.00-$22.00 an hour
Job Type: Full-time