|Title:||Food Production Cook Assistant|
|Location:||Pease Tradeport, Portsmouth, NH|
Food Production Assistant & Juice Bar Team Member
The Juicery is a locally owned and operated, eco-friendly company that truly cares about the health and happiness of our community. Since we opened our first store on the seacoast of New Hampshire, now with locations in Durham, Portsmouth, Boston, and Newburyport, we have become a neighborhood staple. As a place of employment, The Juicery is regarded as fun and positive, truly a place to build a purposeful career.
The Juicery is currently looking for someone with a passion for natural foods and food preparation to serve as Food Production Assistant for the Juicery Kitchen.
The Juicery Kitchen is responsible for the large scale production and packaging of all our house made baked goods and ToGo foods such as kale salads, quinoa salads, noodle bowls, protein salads, and chia pudding which are delivered to all eight of our locations.
The Production Cook Assistant will work primarily under the direction of the Sous Chef and Executive Chef and will be responsible for:
- prepping produce
- proper labeling, packaging, and dating To Go food items
- dishwashing and keeping kitchen clean and organized
- maintaining quality efficient production of the Juicery ToGo foods line
- making sure food is always of excellent appearance and that packaging is clean and professional looking before sending out.
- rotating into the juice bar during busy times to work cash register, make smoothies & juices
It’s awesome if you are:
- Good with production food work
- Organized and efficient
- Able to move at a quick pace
- Able to work independently and as part of the kitchen team
- Available to work early mornings
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing local company!
- A fun, friendly work environment
- Room for advancement if you want it!
- Competitive starting wage