You are a natural leader. You are passionate about a healthy lifestyle. You want work to be fun. Maine Squeeze is looking for you!
Become a Manager and discover what it means to be part of a great team!
Maine Squeeze|The Juicery is a locally owned and operated, eco-friendly company that truly cares about the health of our community. Since we opened our first store in the seacoast of New England, Maine Squeeze|The Juicery has been the coolest place to be because of our positive work environment and great staff.
We encourage ALL of our team members to grow with us and to become part of our success story.
Interested in becoming part of our story? Want to learn more? Please visit us at www.juicery.com.
Managers in our juice bars are more than just passionate about serving freshly pressed juice or a smoothie. They have the desire to promote healthy choices and overall well-being to customers and the community. They have experience managing in a high volume environment and love the challenge that comes with being busy. In addition, they have experience with:
- Local Store Marketing
- Managing and maintaining a strong process for cash handling
- Managing and enforcing food safety procedures
- Understanding profit & loss statements
- Coaching and developing staff
- Creating and maintaining a positive, inspiring work culture.
- Ordering and managing inventory
- As an experienced restaurant manager, you know that running a successful operation comes from strong planning, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You have reliable transportation, flexibility in your schedule (this includes weekends and holidays), and you can pass a drug test.
- You are able to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as stand for a long time, bending regularly, and jumping for joy as often as possible.